Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPnP iOS remote app with Tidal and Qobuz integration
(12-Jan-2018, 22:11)midi Wrote: ‚To install another computer/streamer/box etc. to run the INNUOS with the Phantoms is no solution for me.

Linn Kazoo is finding no rooms/Devialet renderers.

i want a simply and clean useable system controlled by one app.

BuppleUpnP is such an easy solution, but it’s Android ... I have tested it, with an old Android phone - it works with the Expert and the Panthoms and my NAS, and TIDAL and Qobuz - nice. INNUOS told me it would work with the Zenith if I would buy one.

I have had contact to INNUOS they confirmed that there is no solution for this this time with iOS.

Devialet confirmed this and told me they are working on a solution.

I am surprised that no one is able to create an app like BuppleUpnP for iOS.
Hello midi,

I’m new to the forum this explains my late reply.
I wanted to react to this thread.
There is one app that could fit your expectations (I am still waiting for my equipment so I was not able to test it with Devialet hardware so far):

The app is called mConnect HD (for iPad) / mConnect for iPhone/iPod.
Cost is about 7 euros but a free version is available to test it.

It is fully compatible with upnp/dlna protocol and also "google cast" since the last update. It integrates both TIDAL and Qobuz hi-res streaming services and some cloud access.
The only downside is the « poor » quality of the renderer integrated in the app and which is only used if you want to hear music on your i-Device.
I use it to control and send music from My Synology NAS to a FIIO X7 DAP running BubbleUPNP, a Chromecast audio, an AK 120 II, a N-50 Pioneer streamer, a Hegel H360 and I will try it with my Phantom to come. It can also be used to play locally available music (i.e. music on the X7 or on the i-Device, so you don't need a NAS)

It works flawlessly and is very stable. This, for me, is the BubbleUPNP alternative we were expecting for on iOS.
Hope this could help...

Log

PS: You can also try the Astell & Kern App which integrates TIDAL and dlna support as DMC.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UPnP iOS remote app with Tidal and Qobuz integration - by LogA3 - 20-Jan-2018, 21:40