Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is your Phantom an ADH2 unit? and how to find out!
And that is the suggestion I’d give to your inside contacts. They are genius’s with a genius product that just needs $ influx and a distribution network. Apple is a match made in heaven. Not anywhere even closely associated with Apple. I’m an Anesthesiologist. Desperately hoping Apple will get into healthcare electronic medical records. Just know that they have a human interface that an aging non-IT but reasonably intelligent human can relate to. And they can solve this customer relation, marketing, distribution, and interface problem. Again, I understand that this is genius (just as I salivated over Meridian DSP 20 years ago) and the problem they have bringing it to - and dumbing it down - to everyday application. They need a black Phantom for cinema with a good multichannel Dialogue and a reliable network connection. And Apple is breaking into the home network speaker market. And who can deny the similar aesthetics?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is your Phantom an ADH2 unit? and how to find out! - by snbeall - 04-Feb-2018, 00:25