Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roon/Devialet
(14-Feb-2018, 19:52)ozthepoz Wrote: Anyone else seen this? Not sure I've seen a firmware version with Roon integration yet, but this does look like what Roon users have been asking for?

http://www.hifiplus.com/articles/roon-for-devialet/

For me, this article is a big fat French kiss from Alan Sircom on Valentine's Day to the Devialet/Roon combo.  While some of the information may be outdated as other posters have pointed out, I read it more as a continued affirmation for the benefits of the integration.  For me -- I have a 200 -- it gave me the ne-plus-ultra solution I had long wanted for best SQ and access to the Roon eco-system. Heart
Devialet Expert 220 Pro Kinki EX-M7 power amp tethered to a fiber-fed Lumin X1 streamer via Grimm XLRs, Vivid B1 Decade speakers in Rosso Barchetta red (only 200 produced in a limited edition), Roon Nucleus with a Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD, etherREGEN switch fed by a Sonore opticalModule (and Sonore-supplied transceivers and 1M optical cable) with a SOtM dCBL-Cat7 cable to my Nucleus and a DH Labs Reunion Cat8 to my Lumin T2 streamer, Keces P8 linear power supply feeding a (to come) NUC and EtherREGEN switch with an external AfterDark OCXO clock., and opticalModule (5V/1A), AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner, ASI LiveLine loom (purchased directly from Franck Tchang when I lived in France), Less Loss Firewall for Speakers and Roon lifetime license with Tidal streaming.

Messages In This Thread
Roon/Devialet - by ozthepoz - 14-Feb-2018, 19:52
Roon/Devialet - by disarmamant - 14-Feb-2018, 20:40
RE: Roon/Devialet - by David A - 14-Feb-2018, 21:37
RE: Roon/Devialet - by Confused - 15-Feb-2018, 14:44
RE: Roon/Devialet - by Flashman - 16-Feb-2018, 14:19