Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying “ older “ Devialet D-Premier...?
Hello Everyone, 

Perhaps some advice...?  I have the opportunity to buy a Older ( 2012) D-Premier for a price I just can handle...still for me the most expensive amplifier ever...Besides the missing SAM and WiFi AirPlay I think this is still a wonderful amp and concept..! but can’t find any info about the latest software version and how to do this..? Remarkable that this is so difficult to find...! Because this unit is based on software updates..!. Undecided  yeh I can find enough but only for the latest version “ The Pro “ but 6 years old is not the end of the world...! Or maybe it is for Devialet..?Another Question and that’s worries me the most are my speakers...They are 4 Ohm and a sensitive of 90dB...and the most I read are speakers with high sensitive < 95dB or Horn speakers..anyone experience with this..? Enough about the phantom but how about others.? I know...I must hear them but that’s not so easy...Yeh enough questions..? the last one...how about  the power consumption..? They get quite hot and a lot of power...in my situation this unit must be on for about 8 hours 7 days...so this important to me....thks for you’re time and hope to get some answers....?

Regards Bertone

Messages In This Thread
Buying “ older “ Devialet D-Premier...? - by Bertone - 10-Mar-2018, 12:23