Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to improve Jitter issue via USB/ETHERNET ?
(17-Apr-2018, 11:08)Confused Wrote: @PeppaPig -Have you ever tried AIR? If you would like some idea as to what a Mutec MC3+USB sounds like via AES/EBU, why not try your Mac Mini via Devialet AIR? The Mutec is arguably a fraction better, but with the Pro models I have found that feeding the Devialet via a Mutec MC3+USB and feeding a Devialet via AIR do actually sound very similar. AIR could very well sound quite a bit better than USB direct from a Mac Mini, this will be system dependent, but it is something you can try for little or no cost.

Hi Confused, when you said feed the Devialet via Air, so you mean use USB cable connect the Mac and Devialet and then install the Air driver and choose Air as default output device?? I think this is the only for Mac to play on Devialet right? Except wireless. What do you mean by better than USB direct from Mac mini? Isn’t Air via USB is USB direct???

I tried Air via USB, I don’t feel any distinct better than via AirPlay to Devialet.

Messages In This Thread
How to improve Jitter issue via USB/ETHERNET ? - by PeppaPig - 17-Apr-2018, 11:59