Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
(10-Aug-2018, 21:33)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Has John Swenson ever released any measurements for anything? Haven’t followed forums that closely lately, and certainly not CA, but there always seemed to be talk of ‘working on measurements’ but to my knowledge none were ever shared.

8.25", but then Amir on Audio Science Review started posting that it could not be anywhere near 8.25" as it hardly registered on his oscilloscope, it started a bit of a ruck as I recall. Sad   (for those who don't know, this is a quite hilarious microRendu with iFi power supply joke, or maybe not) Huh

To provide a slightly more serious response to your question, I would say not much.  There has been the odd post where he mentions something he has measured, but he has not published a full set of measurements for anything, or at least not that I have seen.

He has built this though:

https://www.computeraudiophile.com/forum...ent-855985

The claim is that this will allow him to build the prototype boards that he needs for the custom test kit to measure the effects of upstream audio clocks and similar.  It is anyone's guess as to if this will ever bear fruit.

Keeping the thread on topic, the video in the first post per the above link shows a prototype board for the new Uptone switch.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by Confused - 11-Aug-2018, 12:29