Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
250 pro - "ploc" in the speakers during amp start or shutdown
Hello,

I got my new 250 pro, I also have a devialet 120.
When I turn on my 250 pro, during the initialisation, it makes a little "ploc" sound in the speaker. I got the same when the amp turn off.
I don't have this "ploc" sound with my devialet 120.
After some more test, I realised that on the devialet 120, i can also hear a little "ploc" coming from the twitter of my speakers (B&W CM10S2) when I put my hear on it. But with the 250 pro, I can actually hear it when I sit in front of my speakers on the sofa which is not the case with the devialet 120 as I never noticed it previously and it was my main amp.
Also, by putting my hear on the twitter when connected to the 250 pro, I heard that I have more "back noise" (when amp on and no source connected) in the right channel than in the left channnel with a little more harsh noise. I don't have this "back noise" difference between each channel in the twitter with the devialet 120.
Maybe I am a bit paranoic, but I would really appreciate your feedback if you already experienced it.
I opened a ticket to devialet and will see what they respond.

Sorry for my english, I'am french Wink

Kind regards
Roon/Devialet Air/HTPC USB => Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity => Nordost Frey 2/strap Norse 2 => BW 802 D3

Messages In This Thread
250 pro - "ploc" in the speakers during amp start or shutdown - by zaienk - 01-May-2018, 09:17