Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antipodes
(15-May-2018, 11:46)Celts88 Wrote: @IanG-UK

I had a DS with HDD, but managed to agree an upgrade to a CORE in January. Shipped my DS back to Antipodes early February and have been waiting for the new OS to come out before they shipped it (been over 3 months) so gave Mark a call (Antipodes owner for those who don’t know). After a good chat he offered an upgrade from the CORE to a CX (the new CORE was still at Antipodes factory in NZ so hadn’t been shipped). Jumped at the chance of the upgrade to CX.

Mark was off to High-End Munich show last week, so won’t be shipped until he returns to NZ (probably next week).

Going from a DS with HDD to a CX with SSD, can’t wait!!!  Big Grin

Damn, I wish you hadn't posted this! I want to hear a report on how the CX works with a Devialet. I'm running a DS with HDD and loving it but I've been looking at the info on the CX and starting to feel an urge to upgrade. Please let us know what you think of the CX when you get it. The DS is nice but I think the possibility of running a direct ethernet connection to the Devialet rather than needing to connect both through a network switch might be quite a step forward.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Antipodes - by IanG-UK - 13-May-2018, 16:07
RE: Antipodes - by Hifi_swlon - 13-May-2018, 19:21
RE: Antipodes - by Celts88 - 15-May-2018, 11:46
RE: Antipodes - by David A - 15-May-2018, 12:46
RE: Antipodes - by IanG-UK - 15-May-2018, 19:13
RE: Antipodes - by GuillaumeB - 15-May-2018, 19:26