Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s happened with Devialet Help?
I’ve owned Devialet products for approximately two and a half years and have followed an upgrade process, now the proud owner of an Expert 250 Pro C/I which really floats my boat. Over the previous period I have moved from owning a basic 120 and have followed all the upgrades as they became available. During that time I have always had a rapid response from Devialet to any question I have put to them. That is one of the reasons I have had little time for some of the negative posts about Devialet that can be readily read on this forum. However, this (for me) does not seem to be the case now. 

Since 24th May, I have submitted two (for me) important requests through Devialet Help, and apart from the general automated response promising me a reply within 72 hours, nothing has happened. I have sent reminder messages and even these have not been responded to. My requests have not been unreasonable, by way of example, it now appears you can no longer un-register a product from your account when, as I have, sold a product on. This prevents the new owner of the right to register his new ownership. Certainly that is not reasonable or fair for him.

Is my recent experience typical (have I been unreasonably dissing naysayers) or have I just been unfortunate? I want to retain faith in Devialet, but this experience is not helping.

All observations gratefully received.

Messages In This Thread
What’s happened with Devialet Help? - by Greg - 06-Jun-2018, 21:55