Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018
(03-Jul-2018, 16:55)oxfordaudio Wrote: Unfortunately I cannot say any more at this point, but suffice to say, the change in leadership over Expert is already bearing fruit!

Alasdair

May be bearing fruit for you guys over in Europe, but certainly isn't doing anything for us guys/gals here in Australia.

Not trying to dis your event, and good on you for getting Mathieu over for the session, but Devialet communication for their other worldwide customers is virtually non-existent (from my perspective).

Hope your event goes well next week, and even though I've differing thoughts about Devialet that shouldn't detract from the good work Oxford Audio do as not only a Devialet dealer, but all the other good work you do for you customers with the other hi-fi manufacturers you sell.

Hope the rest of your days goes well.

Cheers
John
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018 - by Celts88 - 03-Jul-2018, 17:18