Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018
(06-Jul-2018, 13:11)Confused Wrote: list, see below.

Expert Pro / General.

2) What are the plans for the web based configurator onboard the CI? Will it evolve to replace the current internet configurator, and ultimately remove the need for SD card configuration? Please share as much detail as you can.

@Confused

Appreciate late in the day, but is it possible to add a subset of question 2) above regarding the current Devialet online configurator. I was amending an existing configuration last night and it just won't save any of the changes (appreciate the version date never changes even when it does save correctly). Then I tried making a new configuration file and after spending time doing this it also didn't save (never understood why there's no 'save' button for the configuration files). I see the configurator has been updated with the new 140Pro & 210Pro models, but functionality has deteriorated. In case anyone asks I did delete all cache/cookies/browsing data via Chrome, but this still made no difference.

If a new web based configurator was being released ASAP then I would just wait, but I truthfully don't see this happening in a hurry and would be low down the list of updates for the Devialet Expert team. Not having a go at Devialet here, just appreciate that they probably have differing priorities, which may become clearer at the presentation today.

Cheers
John

PS  Hope the presentation goes well today, you get (most) of your questions answered, and there are some nice surprises from Devialet (and no doubt from OAC who are doing a great job arranging this).
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018 - by Celts88 - 12-Jul-2018, 06:34