Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018
@David A The Signal path didn't show any of this unless the adjustment was in use (apart from volume). I did not discover it until several weeks after I got my amplifier back from the CI upgrade. Normally I do not use Signal path very often. Maybe you simply did not notice?
I think the 130 and 250 used the same streamer board so it is unlikely to be different between models. It can of course be a Roon change in AIR that affects this, but I tend to believe that Devialet has not yet implemented all feedback features in the AIR protocol on the CI so Roon is simply not receiving status from the device and there is nothing to display.
I posted a question on the Roon community about this some time ago. Unfortunately this was during the beta period for CI software. Someone raised the question of an NDA breach so I let the Roon mods remove my post. I may ask again as we are now on release versions of the CI firmware.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018 - by ogs - 14-Jul-2018, 09:19