Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iOS App is unstable, or is it?
(24-Jun-2018, 18:09)Confused Wrote:
(24-Jun-2018, 10:56)Pim Wrote:
(24-Jun-2018, 09:06)Will Wrote: I have an iPad Air 2 and have never had problems with the Devialet App - which suggests that the problem with the Devialet App may be at the individual device level.  A few months ago, I was noticing all sorts of problems with my iPad (but not with the Devialet App). A complete factory reset, and reloading only those apps I was actually using has made a big difference in performance.

That suggests it could be what's on the individual devices that can have a negative effect on the Devialet or other apps. Confused, it's time for another test; delete all apps off all 4 devices, install the Devialet app and re-do the test.  Good luck  Tongue

Sorry Pim, I've been a little busy today watching the mighty England annihilate the opposition 6:1 in the World Cup and Lewis Hamilton trashing the opposition in the French Grand Prix. Shy 

Maybe later ...... Angel

Well, I do not think England and Panama are playing on one level Angel Wink
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

Messages In This Thread
iOS App is unstable, or is it? - by Confused - 24-Jun-2018, 08:45
RE: iOS App is unstable, or is it? - by Will - 24-Jun-2018, 09:06
RE: iOS App is unstable, or is it? - by Pim - 24-Jun-2018, 10:56
RE: iOS App is unstable, or is it? - by K4680 - 24-Jun-2018, 19:56
RE: iOS App is unstable, or is it? - by K4680 - 24-Jun-2018, 14:12