Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help - My devialet D-premier sounds crap
(09-Jul-2018, 12:27)ogs Wrote: Is there an ethernet port on the D-Premier?

Nope, no Ethernet with D-Premier's, which was one of the large benefits (for myself) when I upgraded to the Pro's

@newlash09

(04-Jul-2018, 21:20)newlash09 Wrote: is it worth throwing more money at isolation transformers and power cables to get it sounding right

Firstly see attached copy of original D-Premier White Paper for your info - sorry it won't help with your present issue, but thought no harm giving you some background info on the original D-Premier.

Secondly, depending on how much money you plan to spend on a transformer & power cables, if it was me I would save that money and put it towards upgrading your D-Premier to a 250ProCI. If you could afford that it will give soooooooooo much more, and will get you back into the 5 year Devialet warranty (think a single 250Pro upgrade was 3,490). I've also attached a copy of the 1000Pro White Paper, which will give you some idea of the benefits of the Pro Upgrade (the CI has even more additional goodies, but alas Devialet haven't issued a White Paper for that yet).

Hope the above helps with some info, and you manage to get your immediate issue with the D-P sorted soon.

.pdf   Devialet D-Premier-White-Paper-Munich (Copy).pdf (Size: 168.52 KB / Downloads: 10)

.pdf   Devialet Expert 1000Pro - WhitePaper (Copy).pdf (Size: 304.34 KB / Downloads: 7)
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help - My devialet D-premier sounds crap - by Celts88 - 11-Jul-2018, 11:05