Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch!
(05-Jan-2015, 10:10)Confused Wrote: @Mikeeo - Some (not all) of what describe is very similar to the issues that I had when trying to enable inputs on the companion. After a few email exchanges with Devialet they eventually admitted that there are known bugs with the Configurator and they stated that they are working on a robust solution. In the end I gave up trying to use companion inputs, deciding that I would simply live without them until Devialet confirm the Configurator is fixed.

Good to hear, sadly, that I am not the only one with problems. Couldn't the have a normal RS 232 instead to enable all communication between units?
For sure I would not mind if the units where slightly bigger in terms of tallness then so much more inputs etc could be configured including having real AES/EBU to AES/EBU. If it is now the expert line why not enabling his and why only go halfway with that by having us use the RCA to AES/EBU solution. Why AES/EBU at all when not possible to do it fully?
Sorry for the drift off in topic.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch! - by Mikeeo - 05-Jan-2015, 10:19