Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion on mono gold vs stereo elevate
(19-Sep-2018, 18:55)Caspase Wrote: I have read through múltipla threads. Seems some people have connection issues. I think I might just buy the 2 elevates and then test if there is an issue or not in my house.  

Thank you for your advice. Will report back with feedback for future information.

I think that they still have the 45 day trial option so I would try the two elevates and then see how they go. Not having stereo negates the improvement of the gold. The higher upper end and better DAC improve stereo imaging - but not much imaging with only one. Myself, I bought two silvers on the trial, then after that handed them back and bought two golds :-). The missus was not that happy, but she has grown to love them too now. Yeh the software is a bit crap, but put them on a decent network and Spark is solid (if quirky and annoying to deal with). Many hours of great listening - got Stereo!!!! for sure.
Kit: 2 x Devialet Phantom Gold’s plus 3 year Phantom care packs, White tree stands, Dialog, Phantom Remote. Use jRiver, Spark, Roon with a HiFiBerry RAAT using a fibre output.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinion on mono gold vs stereo elevate - by pscampbe - 09-Oct-2018, 04:50