Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open letter to devialet - input from you?
(28-Sep-2018, 19:07)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Good luck to you guys but I’d be very surprised if history didn’t repeat itself - meaning you’ll probably get a response with a load of promises which will ultimately not be delivered. Still, worth trying - but I’d shove the whole thing on their social media pages. Out of sight tends to stay very much out of mind with Devialet.

I woke this morning to find this email from Devialet. I imagine that means they have read the letter already - well it is an open letter. I agree that it should be more widely publicised and put on their social media page, though we can do that at any time and perhaps there is a more collaborative way to work with them first. From reading this forum I can see that there have been many attempts in the past to get some real commitment and communications from them which have failed. I hope that they have learned from that - and I am an optimist at heart. All of our interests are aligned - though clearly fixing and enhancing phantom (rather than not) will cost them money, winning over a bunch like us will really make their brand stand out, in a good way. I’ll report back after my chat - keeping everything public - in this forum at least to start with.

Dear Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to write your very thorough letter. We always appreciate hearing directly from our customers, especially I of course. And we take your concerns and wish list very seriously.
Would you have a few minutes to talk over the phone on Monday, possibly as of 5pm your time? I understand you are in Sydney and I am based in Paris.
Let me know if that works for you.
Have a nice weekend.

Best,
-- 
Olivier Pacteau
Director of Costumer Experience and Quality
#Cloud. 6 rue Ménars. 75002 PARIS
www.devialet.com

Kit: 2 x Devialet Phantom Gold’s plus 3 year Phantom care packs, White tree stands, Dialog, Phantom Remote. Use jRiver, Spark, Roon with a HiFiBerry RAAT using a fibre output.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open letter to devialet - input from you? - by pscampbe - 28-Sep-2018, 21:20