Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open letter to devialet - input from you?
Lightbulb 
(04-Oct-2018, 14:19)pscampbe Wrote: A quick update. I contacted Olivier from Devialet to follow him up as some requested. He reported that Devialet had an internal meeting to discuss the letter and agreed that they do need to communicate more :-). He could not be definitive as the company needs to decide what to say and who will say it. I bet that’s no small feat. Not making promises here but he seemed confident that something would emerge in October. They read these forums so you could all post on this thread how positively disposed you would be to that aspiration of his. Perhaps that will create the extra incentive needed to make then follow through and help build a more positive bridge between Devialet and their user base. Best wishes all.

Frankly I thought this open letter was meant to put Devialet under pressure .
There is no benefit for customers if this letter is kept "private" or in a small circle.
My point is to tell the whole world how unhappy we are... then it's up to them to bring us a solution for what we have paid a lot for.... that is what all competitors would do for their customers.

This letter was issued on November 2017 and is saying they took in consideration my feedback which basically was similar to what you wrote in your open letter.
They are not sorry and don't even worry about this situation if you understand what I mean Wink

Devialet said the Phantom product life cycle was at least 10 years

This is not the 1st time the support team is nicely answering someone but the situation is not under control at all.
Proof ?

[Image: Untitled.png]
Please excuse my poor reputation

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open letter to devialet - input from you? - by daibaron - 05-Oct-2018, 16:27