Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Devialet Remote for iOS
(04-Oct-2018, 08:10)Hifi_swlon Wrote: If you use Roon AIR, as long as you the roonAIR device active you can use it to control the dev hardware volume - even if you’re feeding it with another source at the time.
It’s not as nice as the dev iOS app but at least gives another control point.
The app works for me but sometimes use Roon if it’s open (and I never play by AIR it’s purely for volume control convenience)
So clearly it’s just another sloppy coding effort by Devialet who probably haven’t updated the code for the CI properly (if at all)

+1 ...

So long I use Roon, I do volume using the tiny volume adjusting slider inside the Roon. 

Its such a damn shame that DEVIALET just can't do things right ... indeed the CI update seems to have knocked out the sync with the iOS app.
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue with Devialet Remote for iOS - by audio_engr - 04-Oct-2018, 18:37