Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News from Devialet? Countdown on website
My Od'A is at Devialet for the 1000 Pro upgrade and a clean of the chassis at the moment. So my guess is that they will send it back without doing the upgrade or clean and make me pay custom costs on the 'import' of the thing. That sounds unreasonable to me.  Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: News from Devialet? Countdown on website - by Pim - 06-Oct-2018, 21:57
RE: News from Devialet? Countdown on website - by frozeus - 09-Oct-2018, 09:36