Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New phantom reactor available on october 10 for €990
(14-Oct-2018, 04:32)JDtheJD Wrote:
(13-Oct-2018, 23:15)Pogs Wrote: We still do not know if Reactor has the same latency figures as the 'big' Phantoms. Hopefully not, but until Devialet tells us (will they ever?) we can only speculate... If one adds Reactor to a system with normal Phantoms latency must be the same for all. If Reactor has low latency a new firmware will be required for the old ones where latency can easily be adjusted to match Reactor. The Direct Optical routine is far too fiddely for normal use. Besides - the internal volume is bypassed so one might end up with different ways to control volume (unless Devialet has thought of a smart solution...)
I have received the reactor and the Devialet app that replaces Spark for the Reactor has a video sync option that is supposed to reduce latency to make the sound sync with the video. I have not tried it since I use the phantoms gold to watch TV, and I use the reactor on my desktop or on my terrace and swimming pool.
2 phantom Gold
2 phantom Reactor
Dione soundbar
Spotify connect 
Apple music
Audirvana 3.5.44 for Mac

Messages In This Thread
RE: New phantom reactor available on october 10 for €990 - by eniriop - 04-Dec-2018, 10:51