Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D Premier refuses to function as companion / slave
(28-Oct-2018, 01:40)Zedeff Wrote: Hey everyone thanks!  Sorry for my late return as I had an unexpected family disaster that kept me away from the audio system for a bit.

The cable I’m using is a 75 ohm spdif cable and not a bog standard rca.

The two units previously ran in 4.1. I don’t see old firmware on the configurator website. Is it possible to downgrade from 10 to 4?  How do I access that?  Would really like to try the fabled version 7.

I do have a second spdif cable connected to my CD player. I can borrow that one to try, but would then defunction the CDP. At least it would give an answer.

I will play with it tonight by changing:

1). The physical spdif cable
Then
2). Trying to swap units and re-pair the remote with the slave.

If that works then great, I’m done. If it doesn’t work I will purchase a spdif to Xlr cable to try. If that doesn’t work... anyone have old firmware they can share?

Thanks for the tips!

PM me your email address and I'll email you my firmware versions I've kept over the years.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: D Premier refuses to function as companion / slave - by Pim - 28-Oct-2018, 01:56