Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote right button configuration menu
First, I made one mistake when I tied those settings to inputs. The DPM setting is found in the General Settings in the configurator and not tied to an input. You can find ICM in both the USB and Ethernet settings as well as in other input settings. I think the Rumble setting is only available for phono inputs but I may be wrong. It isn't avaiable in USB and Ethernet settings.

Now to your question about accessing the amplifier's setup by entering the IP address in a web browser. I am not a networking expert and I do use a Mac and Safari. I don't use a fixed IP address, I let DHCP do the work, and I can access the setup screen by entering my 140's IP address in Safari, both on my Mac Mini and also using Safari on an iPad. Having said that, I have to ask why you would want to do so at the moment because at the moment we really can't do anything worthwhile using that functionality. Perhaps down the track things will change and it will become a useful tool but at the moment the online configuration tool is really the only way we can usefully modify our amp's setup.

As to why you can't access the setup screen on a Mac using Safari, I have no idea. All I can say is that I have no problems letting the address be set automatically rather than manually.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remote right button configuration menu - by David A - 02-Nov-2018, 08:41