Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PS Audio DirectStream Power Plant 12
@David A ... excellent post and I am delighted that you're getting the results that makes music so much natural.

As to the fans, I haven't yet had a situation where they've kicked in ... moreover in Washington DC the climate is winter now though the audio room is approx. 20 deg C nevertheless so sound of the fan bcoz they aren't working.

After the install of my P12 in my system, I was having a mid to low bass suckout issue and I am now working on a totally different room placement & setup as advised by Bowers & Wilkins UK. With the new positioning of the speakers that I am still fine-tuning along with repositioning of the acoustic treatments that yet to happen, I will come back to another review of the P12 soon.

Nevertheless, I would end here by saying "it has transformed the listening experience totally" esp. the lifelike naturalness of the instruments thats so apparent esp. strings, piano, voices and even the saxophone.
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US

Messages In This Thread
RE: PS Audio DirectStream Power Plant 12 - by audio_engr - 27-Nov-2018, 05:48