Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PS Audio DirectStream Power Plant 12
(28-Nov-2019, 20:28)navr Wrote: Some facts:

1. Nobody is buying Devialets on used markets for ANY price. Prices went down from 18000 to 12000 to 10000 to 9000 to 8000 to 5000, all 5yr warranty. No interest WHATSOEVER.

What does that tell you?

A clinical sounding machine is not anybody's cup of tea.

2. If you think differently, why don't you upload some live recording of your machinery onto Youtube. Do not worry, people will immediately recognize your piece greatness (if it is great, that is). And as a sign of appreciation, they will Like your recording. Of course, if it sounds bad, you'll get a lot of negatives.

3. So now, one clinical MIDI sounding machine you pair with yet another MIDI clinical sounding machine PS regenerator?! Bravo. That's why PS regenerators now selling 30% off (50% off in no time, if you ask me. Wait and see)

Thanks for the heads up mate. For the last five years I was under the foolish impression that my Devialet sounded pretty damn good but it's good to finally find out the truth from someone more knowledgeable ; That I've been listening to a piece of crap.  Huh
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread