Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older Firmware for Expert Pro CI
Glad you found a solution which doesn't involve building alterations. I'm 71, have been playing with audio seriously for more than 40 years, and still find some aspects of room setup a black art. One thing I will say and that is that, like me, you have an irregular shaped room (mine is L-shaped with 2 large archway entrances). It's easy to find all sorts of guidance on how to set things up and acoustically treat a normal rectangular room with doors that can be closed, especially one without windows to disturb the layout plan, but if you have an irregular room it's virtually impossible to find useful advice and it's usually down to experimentation. Finding someone in the B&W factory who could provide the advice you got on the basis of some photos is the equivalent of winning the lottery in my view. You've been extremely fortunate.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Older Firmware for Expert Pro CI - by David A - 18-Nov-2018, 02:11