Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets hear it on the reactors! a marvel of engineering or just a downscaled phantom?
I have a pair of golds and absolutely love them to death. Just got two reactors 900w and connected one to my pc via aux. do not worry I’ve done a literal side by side comparison and as my girlfriend put it, the golds sound like we’re in a club and the one reactor connected to my pc playing youtube music videos, sounds like a complete home theatre system. I’ve read some people were concerned about the tweeter not being titanium like the gold phantom but I have to say the highs are absolutely crystal clear and sound great. The bass is also very very impressive but not even close to the gold which is to be expected. If anything the reactor just makes me appreciate how powerful the golds really are but at the same time I’m simply amazed at the sound quality from the reactor. I’m very happy with both and can’t wait for the stereo pairing feature update.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets hear it on the reactors! a marvel of engineering or just a downscaled phantom? - by Ryu79 - 23-Dec-2018, 00:57