Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need someone to share that audio knowledge
I'm pretty sure it's just different output levels on the different sources. There might also be differences in the type of source. Unfortunately there's no way of having each input level set individually. That might change with the new configurator.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need someone to share that audio knowledge - by Pim - 31-Dec-2018, 00:40