Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need someone to share that audio knowledge
I've got an Oppo 203 in my A/V system, as well as an Oppo 105. I just checked the specs for the 203 and it isn't shown but I'm positive this info was included in the specs for the 105 which I used with my Devialet for a while before I went totally server based but I can't find my manual for the 105 so I can't see what the specification was called.

Oppo support should be able to tell you. Output levels from players are usually around the 2.0 to 2.2V level. If I remember correctly the figure for my 105 is 2.2V but even if I'm right it may not be the same for the 203 given that they have very different DAC chips and circuits.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need someone to share that audio knowledge - by David A - 31-Dec-2018, 20:57