Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac)
An interesting review on Glassdoor from an ex employee. I know people don't usually go out of their way to sites like this and write about the great things about their employer though having worked for a somewhat polarising employer myself in the past and the reviews that company got on Glassdoor, there's no smoke without fire...

"A great start that did not transform"
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
Doesn't Recommend
Negative Outlook
Disapproves of CEO
I worked at Devialet full-time
Pros

Was an amazing start-up with true vision and ambition; it gave many people exposure, responsibilities and experience that would have taken many more years to acquire in other environments.

Cons

Scaling up has proved to be fatal in many respects (people, values, ambition), and little is left of the original dream. Textbook early success has been followed by textbook failure to grow sustainably and true to the original idea

Advice to Management

This small company has become political and paralysed. Invest in team, break silos, and discourage or remove toxic behaviour. Most importantly, inspire and lead by example
440 Pro CI, Roon ROCK, Technics 1200G, Celestion Ditton 66

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac) - by pjlarge - 12-Jul-2019, 16:41