Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
130 Pro assistance with Sub Out
(09-Jan-2019, 22:08)goten1969 Wrote: Devialet support should have a list of the installed hardware when units leave the factory.  The fact that they don't and I still haven't received an email response from support of any tangible value (two months after opening my case) speaks volumes.

The boards can be installed after the units are sold so Devialet would have no way to know which unit has or hasn't got the board installed. The fact that they still haven't got back to you after two month probably means they've forgotten about you. I any case, your dealer should be able to get you the board.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
130 Pro assistance with Sub Out - by goten1969 - 08-Jan-2019, 08:15
RE: 130 Pro assistance with Sub Out - by Pim - 08-Jan-2019, 21:45
RE: 130 Pro assistance with Sub Out - by Pim - 10-Jan-2019, 00:34