Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of a new setup, need advice
Thank you for your answer Damon!

I currently own two Phantom Premier Gold with dialog. I’m very happy with the sound and above all the lower frequenzies. But I’m not happy about the dialog and Spark and the fact that there’s no convenient way to integrate the Phantoms into home cinema/tv. I use them a lot for TV and gaming along with music and have connected them with optical to the TV controlling the volume with the NEEO remote.

Ideally, and that’s why the new Sonos amp is interesting it would have hdmi ARC for connecting to the TV and making it easy to control with other remotes such as NEEO/harmony without having to use a raspberry pi as a bridge between them.

I understand that the Sonos amp might not cut it, bit matbe it’s possible to use it as pre-amp with Naim or something like it as power-amps?

As for the speakers I would like to get a bit more emotion, that’s why I’m leaning a bit towards SF. Also, I thunk that they are works of art, nice wood finishes with leather and aluminium details, lika a nice piece of furniture.
But it’s a tough choice, thats why I would love some inspiration and suggestion Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking of a new setup, need advice - by Soundside - 15-Jan-2019, 07:27