Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
220 Pro CI - App / Settings Change on Remote ??
I just got the 220 CI the other day, so far I like it a lot. I'm coming from a Mcintosh MA8900. The McIntosh I find to be warmer but these have a better soundstage with my Focal Sopra No1. 

One big thing I can't seem to figure out is if I am sitting away from my amp and turn the power on with the remote, unless I stand up and walk over and look on top of the amp screen I can't seen to see any indication it's actually on. Or, if it has gone idle and gone to sleep after a while of nothing playing. With the McIntosh you hear a loud click when it turns on if I did this with the remote / Logitech Harmony, and obviously those blue lights are hard to miss. Am I missing something there?

Also,  I hope I'm missing something but in the app for iOS it appears I can only mute and raise / lower the volume. Let's say I wanted to switch inputs with the Devialet remote, it seems like I have to physically get up and walk over to my amp to read the screen atop the amp. 

Or

Let's say I want to switch from music to Airplay to watch TV, say I wanted to turn on or off some setting like ICM whatever it may be, I have to go walk over to the amp to read the screen and adjust things?

Please tell me I've missed something here!

Messages In This Thread
220 Pro CI - App / Settings Change on Remote ?? - by believelandcle - 24-Jan-2019, 15:33