Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One phantom gold or 2 reactor 900 ?
(09-Mar-2019, 23:51)Ryu79 Wrote:
(09-Mar-2019, 22:06)RMK Wrote: I can't imagine you can ever beat stereo

In truth I only heard a Phantom Gold once and I can't completely remember the difference to a reactor. With a similar budget to yours I went with 2 Phantom Reactors as I couldn't stretch to 2 Golds.

Stereo is king.

Did they release stereo functionality for reactors?

Nope. So the question really is one gold mono or two reactors mono and sit around and wait for the upgrade.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: One phantom gold or 2 reactor 900 ? - by Pim - 10-Mar-2019, 00:08