Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Configurator bug?
(13-Dec-2014, 03:21)Axel Wrote: I use headphones sometimes, and have two inputs set as stereo preamp outputs. There is a box marked "mute applies to this output" which by default is ticked and which I untick, so that I can mute the speakers and still have the output "live". If I load my configuration to make changes, when I look in the output section, the box is
ticked again, so I have to remember to make sure that I untick it, every time! It caught me out when it first happened: I pressed mute and got no sound through my cans. It's not much of a problem really, but I think it's something that needs rectifying.

May I take this opportunity to wish everybody that celebrates it, a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

Edit. Ooh sorry, I clicked on five stars in the thread rating and couldn't change it! Confused

hi Axel, considering how the online configurator bugs are becoming very popular, i believe many members here would agree with the 5 stars rating Big Grin

well it simply keeps adding up!

maybe i missed it, but just curious, what Devialet you have?

***edit***

I see now in your signature that you have D200. configurator bugs are more common with dual mono than with stereo models. but hey as i said, it just keep adding up to the long list!
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE

Messages In This Thread
Configurator bug? - by Axel - 13-Dec-2014, 03:21
RE: Configurator bug? - by amabrok - 13-Dec-2014, 07:05
RE: Configurator bug? - by Axel - 13-Dec-2014, 14:00
Re: RE: Configurator bug? - by amabrok - 13-Dec-2014, 14:11
RE: Configurator bug? - by Axel - 13-Dec-2014, 16:36
Re: RE: Configurator bug? - by amabrok - 13-Dec-2014, 16:50