Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Near disaster with Devialet configurator
(29-Jun-2019, 17:57)disarmamant Wrote:
(29-Jun-2019, 17:03)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote: I found multiple bugs on configurator for dual-mono, but nothing like this.
I have many configuration files, but all of them have "HPF_A":0, "HPF_B":0, "GAIN_L":0, "GAIN_R":0. In your new configuration all these values are not "0". Did you activate some filtering, pass thru or gain option for your new configuration?
Did you try to recreate a configuration from scratch? You can also try to use a different browser when creating the new configuration file.

I edited an existing configuration in my Devialet account. I added a line input on the companion. I did not activate any filtering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have had issues in the past, when trying to edit existing configurations, and have now always found it best to start from scratch with new configurations for both the Master and Companion units. It's a pain in the ar** but it seems to work that way. I know that you shouldn't, in a perfect world, need to do this but hey this the Devialet world Confused.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Near disaster with Devialet configurator - by brit - 29-Jun-2019, 18:45