Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting Rythmik subwoofer to Devialet 120
Hi,
Does any one uses subwoofer other than Rel with Devialet?  High level connection is the best wasy if amp doesnt have preout or subwoofer out like in my case. I am worried because of the following point.

In addition I saw a note on Rythmik website about connecting to digital power amp.
Please see the note from Rythmik website.

Can I connect the speaker output from my digital power amplifier to the speaker input of the sub??

Our speaker inputs are designed to accept regular single ended power amplifier outputs where the black terminals are the ground. Most digital power amplifiers have complementary outputs. That is, the black terminal is not true ground. This can cause problem problem even when the user accidentally short the black terminals of left and right channels together. Using outputs from complementary output amplifiers not only can damage our amplifier, it can use damage the source power amplifier itself. Please confirm with manufacturer of your digital power amplifier before using speaker level inputs.

Can you please let me know the best way to connect Devialet 120 to subwoofer?

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connecting Rythmik subwoofer to Devialet 120 - by lal99 - 13-Aug-2019, 16:29