Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tube Phonostage Recommendations?
(24-Aug-2019, 17:10)Dev_Steve Wrote: You all now have me very curious about Longdog, but I'm imagining it might be a little difficult to do an audition in California! I'll ask my dealer about it though. Definitely worth putting on my list. I am also a sucker for industrial design (what Devialet owner isn't?) and the look of the Allnic H-1202 is really intriguing. I do wonder if it sounds as good as it looks.
Steve,

Contact Nick Gorham directly through the LDA website and ask if he can accommodate you. He is one, of the more helpful guys. Although such an international request might naturally be considered difficult, I recommend you present to him the option, because I have every trust that if he can find a way to help you out, he will. Don’t be shy and make contact. Nick Gorham is one of the most easily accepting and approachable people out there.
Qobuz, roon RAAT, Audiostore Prestige XL Optical, Synology NAS. Devialet Expert 250 Pro C/I. World Audio Design (DIY) KLS3 MkIII speakers, upgraded crossover and SEAS T25CF002 Millennium tweeters. Ethernet. Blue Jeans (Belden 5000) 10 gauge 5T00UP speaker cable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tube Phonostage Recommendations? - by Finn - 19-Aug-2019, 20:28
RE: Tube Phonostage Recommendations? - by Greg - 20-Aug-2019, 00:14
RE: Tube Phonostage Recommendations? - by Greg - 20-Aug-2019, 22:47
RE: Tube Phonostage Recommendations? - by Greg - 25-Aug-2019, 23:08
RE: Tube Phonostage Recommendations? - by Greg - 26-Aug-2019, 14:30
RE: Tube Phonostage Recommendations? - by Finn - 28-Aug-2019, 14:28