Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WiFi SD Card
I just Googled "Toshiba FlashAir" and didn't realise there were different models.

I think it's going to be something you're going to have to try for yourself. Be aware that people have reported problems getting their amps to read a new file when they've just overwritten the old config file with a new one and there is a thread here over dealing with those sort of problems. One recommendation is to first reformat the card using an app available from the SD card authority and you're not going to be able to do that over wifi. If you run into problems you're probably going to have to access the card in the normal way on your computer and either manually delete the existing config file before copying over the new file or reformat the car before copying over the new file so you may still find yourself having to do things the old way at times, even if you can get the wifi process to work.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
WiFi SD Card - by stephen0804 - 07-Nov-2019, 05:26
RE: WiFi SD Card - by David A - 07-Nov-2019, 06:48
RE: WiFi SD Card - by stephen0804 - 07-Nov-2019, 06:57
RE: WiFi SD Card - by David A - 07-Nov-2019, 13:48
RE: WiFi SD Card - by stephen0804 - 08-Nov-2019, 01:24