Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet can now repair Phantoms, it seems..
(01-Dec-2019, 14:21)kmjy Wrote: Devialet Sell refurbished Silver Phantoms. They don’t specify if they have just been cleaned up and resold or disassembled and rebuilt but for a period of time they were accepting back damaged Phantom in exchange for an upgrade to the next model up. Or a flat exchange rate for any damaged Phantom. In-fact I had mine damaged once (the woofers were completely destroyed) and Devialet took it back and replaced it with a brand new Airplay model for free. So for a time they were definitely looking at rebuilding old Phantom and I read that around that time those old units were what they were using to R&D methods of repair and rebuilding.

Also, is there any video or photos of this disassembly that the other user completed? That would be interesting to see!

Dropped one of my Golds, and I think was quoted around $1575 to both ship mine back and in return receive a "refurb" Gold which per them was cosmetically 'like new' condition and couldn't tell from new. This was a few months back and they told me the offer is good for anytime...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet can now repair Phantoms, it seems.. - by BulldogsRus - 02-Dec-2019, 17:40