Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Silver Separation Problem
(28-Dec-2019, 02:32)Pioneer123 Wrote: Thanks for advice. Seemed to have solved it as it appeared that both speaker network setting a where set to auto and when plugged together in same power strip they went to PLC comms. When I moved them to different outlet in same room they seemed to stay stuck on PLC (even though says Auto) and that is why one dropped off. Reset them both to WiFi and it worked....

Well I say worked as Devialet told me that AirPlay can only be supported by my dialog so I got it all working but the phantom that is not on the same power strip as the dialog is always dropping in and out of sound when playing from either airplay or upnp. I have tried all sorts to make it reliable but it’s really dodgy. There is about 10 feet between all devices.

Wish I had not upgraded from Spark ?

That sounds very strange.  I would expect your M series Phantom Silver to be AirPlay-compatible, and therefore you shouldn't require the Dialog.  Have you tried configuring them as a stereo pair with the M-series unit as the Left speaker without the Dialog?  If so, does AirPlay appear in the list of sources under "Online"??

Messages In This Thread
Classic Silver Separation Problem - by struts - 20-Dec-2019, 09:03
RE: Classic Silver Separation Problem - by struts - 01-Jan-2020, 22:29