Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypex /other alternative to expert d200?
(10-Jan-2020, 18:56)mdconnelly Wrote: I sold a NAD M2 4+ years ago when I switched to Devialet.  No reqrets at all, but... NAD is certainly not resting on its laurels and that M33 sounds damn interesting.  I do hope Devialet hasn't given up on progressing the state of the Expert Pro line because the competition will certainly pass it by if so.

Not looking too good on the development aspect regarding the expert models @mdconnelly. I had contact with Devialet recently, and this is their answer:

Yukari (Devialet)
Jan 16, 09:52 CET

Dear Daan Paul,

Thank you for your reply.

I appreciate your positive feedback.
Unfortunately, according to our engineer, currently, they are not working on the new generation. Also, I haven't heard any updates regarding new models.
However, you can upgrade to 220Pro if you would like to. If you are interested in it, you can simply order from your account page.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hypex /other alternative to expert d200? - by kerkhoffd - 19-Jan-2020, 21:42