Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to have a good old moan about Devialet
(12-Jan-2020, 22:22)alaw Wrote: If I had found this forum before I purchased my expert pro, I would probably have looked else where. Unbelievable what a load of unhappy moaners it harbors. No wonder Devialet try to ignore it. And Complaining about resale value is a new one... perhaps it’s lower than desired because potential buyers come here first?

Hey, I thought this was a safe-moaning zone ;-)  It would seem, @"alaw", that you've taken offense and expressed your own moan.   Fair enough. 

But to put things in perspective, I have been a very happy Devialet customer for well over 4 years and throughout that time,  a quite delighted and engaged participant of this forum.  For every "moan" here, you will most certainly find a ton of praise and support for the Expert and Expert Pro products.  I would not still be here if I didn't still love mine.  I simply expressed disappointment in Devialet's recent lack of effort & action, despite promises otherwise.    In truth, we all want to see Devialet re-engage in the Expert Pro product line.   It is their initial claim to fame and well-earned credibility and the reason we became ardent customers to begin with.   If a concern is voiced here then perhaps, through discussion and debate, it can be better understood, articulated and ultimately provided as feedback to Devialet.   

So, with respect to your "load of unhappy moaners" characterization of DevialetChat.... well, I must disagree.   DevialetChat has been a godsend of helpful and engaged customers all trying to creatively support each other and the Devialet product line.  But if my comment contributed to your negative perception of this forum, then I do apologize.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread