Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to have a good old moan about Devialet
(13-Jan-2020, 18:15)f1eng Wrote:
(12-Jan-2020, 22:22)alaw Wrote: If I had found this forum before I purchased my expert pro, I would probably have looked else where. Unbelievable what a load of unhappy moaners it harbors. No wonder Devialet try to ignore it. And Complaining about resale value is a new one... perhaps it’s lower than desired because potential buyers come here first?
I don't come here often because of all the complaining.I am completely happy with my amp. I use it hours every day. I configured it the way i wanted it years ago and haven't changed it. I don't see this as a disadvantage since I have never changed another amp' configuration in 50 years of owning hifi Smile
I believe it is musically transparent and adequately powerful. I most like the rotary volume control on the remote.
I have old Phantoms (from first batch) which don'y have blutooth so can't use OS2 but other than that a very, very content customer.

I join in with exactly the same feeling based on 9 years experience with Devialet Expert in various configurations.  Truly great piece of engineering which over the years has provided me a great lot of strong musical emotions. I never regretted my investment. Not one single minute. The world and Devialet are not perfect and there will always be moaners around. Let them be happy...
Pro 1000, High Fidelity speaker cables, B&W 800d2 bi-amplified, Niagara 3000, Nuprime SW8, rj45 Vovox Excelsus, Qobuz Sublime, JRiver 27

Messages In This Thread