Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volume Display Mod?
(13-Jan-2020, 18:04)cudifying Wrote: Hi, was wondering if anyone has already attempted or successfully integrated a display to show the volume of the Phantoms at all times. While I know they will automatically reset to 35 (?) when switching inputs I now use mine exclusively via UPnP with a headless Mac mini running Audirvana. This has been going great so far, however in the past there have been a few occurrences where for mysterious reasons volume must've gotten cranked up in the background and I naively start playing music just to have my eardrums burst.

TL;DR has anyone come up with a way to incorporate a dedicated, small display to show the volume level/now playing information for the phantoms?

I've the same issue with Roon...sometimes when I change the source for some reason the volume goes crazy and almost destroys my house :-)...still need to get to the bottom of that...why you don't use and old iPhone/Android with the Devialet app as a display....I've mine iPhone 5s in a stand always running and independently how I'm controlling my sound the "Dial" on the app is updated with the right vol sound...

Messages In This Thread
Volume Display Mod? - by cudifying - 13-Jan-2020, 18:04
RE: Volume Display Mod? - by alandbush - 14-Jan-2020, 17:08
RE: Volume Display Mod? - by cudifying - 15-Jan-2020, 01:36
RE: Volume Display Mod? - by rsemedo - 15-Jan-2020, 03:54
RE: Volume Display Mod? - by AcrossTheWaves - 15-Jan-2020, 10:59