Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reactor 600 - Autoswitch and TV remote
Hey everyone!

I am thinking about buying the 600 stereo. I could test it and I was impressed. Even though I am convinced of the sound quality, I have some open points regarding the functionality. I want to use it for music via Airplay or Spotify Connect and TV via Optical. Therefore, it would be great if the Reactor detect the signal and automatically select the source where there is output from, i.e. I start the TV, the Reactor plays TV sound, I switch off the TV and start playing music via Airplay, the Reactor plays music. So I don’t have to change the source in the app. Do you know if this is possible? I’ve read in other threads, that there is an autoswitch function in Spark but not in the Devialet app for the reactor. Another topic which I’ve read in other threads was the issue with the volume control via optical. I know that there is no guarantee that I can control volume with the TV remote but is it theoretical possible and depending from the TV? I asked because it’s explicit mentioned in the manual of my TV (LG OLED B8) that I can control volume with TV remote when using speaker over optical.

Many thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Reactor 600 - Autoswitch and TV remote - by MC94 - 31-Jan-2020, 18:55