Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messages to Devialet (not related to the Expert range)
I have been reading through the @Confused's "Messages to Devialet" thread and I noticed that virtually all posts related to the fact that the Expert range had been... suspended, let's say. While this is obviously a topic close to the hearts of many a user here, I got a distinct impression that any Phantom-related message in that thread would be swamped. That'd be a shame, because I am confident that Phantom users also have a lot to say to Devialet.

I'd like to see in this thread the (most wanted) feature suggestions, the (most annoying) bugs or UX issues, general suggestions to Devialet. What do you miss most? What improvements would make your Phantom experience significantly better? Etc.

Here is my message to Devialet:
The feature I've been using most in DOS1 on my Golds was the night mode. Because I watch movies quite late and my neighbours surely do not appreciate their 14Hz prowess. Ever since I moved to DOS2, the absence of this small but vital feature resulted in switching back to the horrendous built-in TV speakers  Sad Please please get it reinstated in DOS2 soon!

Messages In This Thread
Messages to Devialet (not related to the Expert range) - by quartz78 - 12-Feb-2020, 23:48