Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Science Review of Expert 200.
(14-May-2020, 18:23)Confused Wrote:
alaw Wrote:Well, perhaps there's more to the story? Devialet: "We'll repair it at no charge, just sign this NDA...".

There is perhaps a lesson to be learnt here.  If at some time in the future someone has on old out of warranty Pro model that appears to be developing a fault, just send it to Amir for testing, he will break it, you will then get it back repaired for free by Devialet.  Something to keep in mind. Angel

Brilliant idea!!! 

Regarding your earlier post, I think Devialet did the right thing. 

- They repaired an out of warranty unit, so even if they get no thanks, they cannot be criticised.

- Do Devialet really give a damn about ASR? Will they lose one sale from what they say? They certainly won't gain one sale. So why would Devialet want to engage? Just completely pointless. 

Having spent a short period of time reading ASR before being banned (it took less than a day and about 10 posts) I'm of the view that it is largely (but not entirely) a measurementalist cult. 

The bizarre thing is that people at ASR think the outside world cares about what they say and that their views will affect consumer behaviour. I suppose that's what members of cults think. I can't think any significant manufacturer could give a damn about ASR.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.

Messages In This Thread
Audio Science Review of Expert 200. - by ragwo - 30-Mar-2020, 16:30
RE: Au - by kerkhoffd - 30-Mar-2020, 16:38
RE: Au - by ragwo - 30-Mar-2020, 17:10