Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moon 430HA connect to D400
I used to use analog pre-amp outputs to a little stereo I had in the garage. I've done it with my D200 and my O'dA. With the Od'A I used outputs from the Master but I don't see why you wouldn't use one of the master and one of the Slave. You might just get that little bit more separation. It's worth a try either way. All it takes is time. At least you will be happy to know it can be done.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Moon 430HA connect to D400 - by juanma - 21-May-2020, 19:20
RE: Moon 430HA connect to D400 - by Pim - 22-May-2020, 03:02
RE: Moon 430HA connect to D400 - by juanma - 22-May-2020, 12:23
RE: Moon 430HA connect to D400 - by hardcore - 22-May-2020, 13:05