Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Phantom Classic Bluetooth issue
Hello guys,

Thanks for reading this text.
I am new in the Devialet world as i just bought a Phantom Classic speaker yesterday.
I opened the box, smiled at the nice design of the Phantom and immediately stopped smiling when i took it in my arms. Smile)))) (the thing is heavy) I read the Quick Start guide and connected the Phantom to the power outlet. 
After doing this i activated the speaker, got scared at the noises it makes  Smile and tried to connect my mobile phone via Bluetooth to it.
I turned the Bluetooth on my phone, found the speaker in the device list, paired with it and when i tried to play a song from YouTube the Phantom remained silent. 

I went on and downloaded the Spark App on my computer as i like its options better than de Devialet app and DOS 2. Even with the Speaker connected to the Spark app i can't use Bluetooth connection. I tried it with 3 diffrent mobile phones, i tried reseting the speaker several times and still got the same answer.

Did anyone experience the same thing? Is there a solution to this problem? At this moment I am using the Phantom connected via WiFi and playing radio stations and Deezer content. I also connected my Windows PC to Spark, uploaded some music in the playlist but the App won't play it. This is a majot setback for me .

Messages In This Thread
Devialet Phantom Classic Bluetooth issue - by devinoob - 26-May-2020, 23:05